ListMessenger Support Forum
  • Announcements

• matt.simpson

ListMessenger Support Forum Updated   08/08/2017

We just wanted to mention that we have just upgraded our support forum software to the latest and greatest version of Invision Community. This will translate to a significantly better experience for users and hopefully a huge reduction in the amount of forum spam that pops up. Forum spam is poison to a support forum such as this because it robs support administrators of time which would have other wise went to providing important responses.
tre

Stalled Messages

tre    0

Hey guys/girls

My queue manager shows the status "stalled" and I woonder what is necessary to restart it?

Listmessenger is 2.2.0

PHP is version 5.2.17

Any advice or suggestion please...

Thanks a lot

tre    0

...well incidentally, I checked my log file and extracted the names of those who did not get messages. Then I exported a csv from my original group, matched the names and and re-imported them into a new group and resent the message...

- so no urgent need anymore...it seems like bluehost throttles output, so maybe it just got stuck...not sure why it never came back and finished.

best regards

Hey tre,

You must manually restart a stalled send. You do this by selecting the radio button beside the message in Queue Manager, and selecting Resume.

Best Regards,

Matt Simpson

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.