ListMessenger Support Forum
  • Announcements

• matt.simpson

ListMessenger Support Forum Updated   08/08/2017

We just wanted to mention that we have just upgraded our support forum software to the latest and greatest version of Invision Community. This will translate to a significantly better experience for users and hopefully a huge reduction in the amount of forum spam that pops up. Forum spam is poison to a support forum such as this because it robs support administrators of time which would have other wise went to providing important responses.
maksis

Resend This Key & Code

Hello Aivars,

Just checking to ensure you got this resolved. Normally I recommend if you don't receive the e-mail, then check your Spam / Junk folders. If you still don't receive the e-mail, try changing your e-mail account in your Members Area profile.

Take care,

Matt Simpson

Guest frank   
Guest frank

I am having the same problem. I checked my spam folder and I changed the email in my account. I have not received any key at any time. What should I do differently?

Hi Frank,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. My suggestion would be to log into the ListMessenger Members Area and change your e-mail account to a different account (GMail or something), even temporarily. The licence key is a Zip file, which is sometimes gets blocked by mail providers.

Take care,

Matt Simpson

Guest XGeJSg   
Guest XGeJSg

Changing my email to gmail worked. I tried many other emails with no luck. Thanks.