ListMessenger Support Forum
  • Announcements

• matt.simpson

ListMessenger Support Forum Updated   08/08/2017

We just wanted to mention that we have just upgraded our support forum software to the latest and greatest version of Invision Community. This will translate to a significantly better experience for users and hopefully a huge reduction in the amount of forum spam that pops up. Forum spam is poison to a support forum such as this because it robs support administrators of time which would have other wise went to providing important responses.
Guest yamiacaveman

Adding Subscribers To Multiple Groups

Guest yamiacaveman   
Guest yamiacaveman

Going to Subscribers - then in the Subscriber Directory -- I select a subscriber - if you hover over the Subscriber Group -- It states that by holding the control key and clicking you can add subscribers to multiple groups -- I tried many different ways - only one group at a time --as a matter of fact -- if I change a subscribers group here lets say he is in group and I want to switch him to group b - I switch to group b in the Subscriber group click the box that says update and that subscriber does not appear in group b -- going back into edit that subscriber it says in the title group b but there is no subscribers listed in group b and that subscriber is still listed in group a.

Am I doing something wrong or is something not working?

yamiacaveman

Guest yamiacaveman   
Guest yamiacaveman

Using the copy and past in the subscriber category works - just wondering of that is the best method.

Hi Yamia,

In order to copy subscribers from one group to another, you would:

1. Go to the "Subscribers" screen

2. Find the subscribers you want to copy, then check the checkbox beside their name.

3. At the bottom, change the select box to "Copy Subscribers" then click "Proceed".

Hope this helps.

-Matt Simpson