ListMessenger Support Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sebastiano

Is Possible To Have "read Receipt"?

I would like to have the possibility to receive the notification of read receipt.

Is it possible???

For me is very important.

Please give me suggestion.

Sebastiano

Guest Buscemi
I would like to have the possibility to receive the notification of read receipt.

Is it possible???

Sebastiano

Take a look at readnotify.com, bigstring.com, didtheyreadit.com and similar services.

Guest Guest_zabaman_*

The services you mention give you a report for each email. If you are sending a bulk email it would be useful to know some analytics. For example how many of the emails you sent were read. how many of the links were accessed. I have seen this on competitor software which shows an overlay of your bulk email with numbers next to the links and read amounts. This would be really useful. The kind of cummulative stats shown in the jpeg below rather than results for each which would be impossible to build click through statistics.

http://www.activecampaign.com/12all/images...r_l_6116634.jpg

Is it possible???

Sebastiano

Take a look at readnotify.com, bigstring.com, didtheyreadit.com and similar services.

Hi all,

I have just sent my first mail using ListMessenger and the read is an essential element for me, i previously used Acajoom emailer and this joomla component had the read statistics built in, it was very useful for us to understand the take up of our weekly newsletters and we could cut and paste the names and make an analysis of who was interested in specific news items.

jeff2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this