ListMessenger Support Forum
  • Announcements

• matt.simpson

ListMessenger Support Forum Updated   08/08/2017

We just wanted to mention that we have just upgraded our support forum software to the latest and greatest version of Invision Community. This will translate to a significantly better experience for users and hopefully a huge reduction in the amount of forum spam that pops up. Forum spam is poison to a support forum such as this because it robs support administrators of time which would have other wise went to providing important responses.
Guest Jbsmith

Lm 3.0?

Guest Jbsmith

I sawa post in the news section from 2008 about 3.0 being developed and Matt hoped to have it out by the end of the year. Now 3 years later, I am curious what happened and what the plans are currently for 3.0?

I know this is an old post but I also have this question. Wondering what the latest is.

I'm eager to have the ability to remove email addresses that return failed delivery messages. I was told this would be in 3.0.

Love the program though!

Guest Florian

I'm interested as well when the new version is coming out. The release of the last new version has been long long ago...

Guest Peter

very long ago, i miss a lot of reporting features and more like this, i consider switching to a new email marketing program....

Guest AndreeO

Matt, are you guys still developing the 3.0?

Does anyone know when the new version will be released?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.